About the market situation of melamine tableware (melamine tableware)
1. Only 20 of the nearly 1,000 production enterprises in the country are legally produced, but for nearly 1,000 unlicensed production enterprises, there are no reports of investigations.
2. The company is unaware of the inability to use urea-formaldehyde resin production. The person in charge of Xinxiang Xinlong Chemical Co., Ltd. believes that the legal melamine resin cannot be used as tableware, and urea-formaldehyde resin is legal. Another company contacted after the show aired that the urea-formaldehyde resin country did not ban the tableware. Online introductions about the use of urea-formaldehyde resins for tableware are also available.
3. General Manager Chen Jie of Guangdong Huizhou Wuhe Company said that there are only about 20 or 30 enterprises that insist on producing melamine tableware without urea-formaldehyde resin. The market share of tableware produced with urea-formaldehyde resin accounts for about 60%. Beijing Huatai Company also said that the wholesale market in Beijing is rarely produced without urea-formaldehyde resin.
4. After the report, the industry enterprises forwarded to the relevant media a program called: melamine incident crisis public relations implementation plan. The plan was issued by a public relations company in Beijing to some melamine tableware enterprises. The plan stated: “High-end government resources coordinate the use of the effective resources of the public relations company, and maintain communication with the leaders of the Ministry of Health and the AQSIQ every day to prevent the government authorities from publishing It is not conducive to the melamine industry's remarks, obtains authoritative data support, and cooperates with related activities. Effect estimation: Obtain authoritative monitoring data results. Avoid official publications that are not conducive to melamine industry.” The company has a budget of 10 in terms of communication. Ten thousand yuan. At the same time, the company also listed the relevant work and budget costs in the media release, online forum blog hype and so on. On December 8, the public relations company held the 2009 melamine plastics industry summit in such a solemn place as the Diaoyutai State Guesthouse in Beijing. A reporter went to the investigation. The public relations company and reporters revealed that they have participated in a certain department on melamine tableware. A related meeting on the use of urea-formaldehyde resin. However, I personally refused to participate in the meeting without a request after the meeting. Should the question be checked?
V. Detection and investigation of urea-formaldehyde resin in melamine tableware
1. At present, there is no project for the detection of urea-formaldehyde resin in the national standards for melamine tableware. This has resulted in the production of melamine tableware even if the company illegally uses urea-formaldehyde resin, and it is qualified according to national standards. In the test, we sent a dozen samples to the National Environmental Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center (Shijiazhuang) for testing. According to the national standard, 10 samples were qualified. As a result, 7 of the 10 samples were included. Made of raw materials of urea-formaldehyde resin.
2. If only the products of twenty or thirty enterprises that have obtained industrial production licenses are tested, it is impossible to explain the actual situation of nearly one thousand unlicensed enterprises.
3. After extensive coverage by various news organizations, those enterprises that violated regulations may have hidden the tableware produced by urea-formaldehyde resin.
4. If serious investigations are to be carried out, we recommend that the feed and shipment records of those enterprises that have not obtained industrial production licenses should be carefully reviewed and further random inspections conducted.
5, for the product contains urea-formaldehyde, as long as the water can be cooked to see the difference, because urea-formaldehyde will decompose above 80 ° C and produce formaldehyde, and melamine resin can withstand temperatures above 150 ° C is still very stable.
6. On January 7, Zhejiang Huangyan Food and Drug Safety Committee issued the No. 1 Document of 2009, “Notice on Strengthening the Quality Supervision of Melamine Tableware Products”, requiring all relevant units and related enterprises to make the product quality of melamine tableware. Regulatory work.
The document stipulates that as the first person responsible for food safety, the company must strictly follow the regulations in the production process. All enterprises that produce melamine tableware must obtain legal registration and obtain production licenses. The production conditions should be kept clean and hygienic. The raw and auxiliary materials used should meet the requirements of relevant standards. It is strictly forbidden to use non-food appliances such as urea-formaldehyde resin or contaminated Raw materials for the production of tableware. No standard production behavior is prohibited, and product identification shall be marked.
All regulatory authorities should strengthen the supervision of the melamine tableware industry: the industrial and commercial departments must resolutely ban the operation of unlicensed operations and over-range production. The quality supervision department shall conscientiously do a good job in guiding the work of handling production licenses for enterprises, and strengthen the management of production licenses and the investigation and handling of unlicensed production. Health, economy, trade, environmental protection, etc. to the department to strictly control the relevant work requirements. If a crime has been committed, the public security department must pursue criminal responsibility according to law. All towns and towns and streets should also voluntarily assume the responsibility of food safety supervision, pay close attention to the dynamics of the melamine tableware industry in their respective jurisdictions, and promptly contact the relevant departments if problems are found.
I hope that the relevant state departments will learn from the local government of Huangyan on the problems of the melamine tableware reported by CCTV and Xinhua News Agency, make an early decision, conduct strict inspections, seek truth from facts, objectively and fairly solve the standard lag of melamine tableware, and detect backwardness. And law enforcement loopholes and other issues, change the concept, for the people to govern, to take responsibility for the health of consumers and the healthy development of the industry!