The production process of children's melamine tableware is as follows:
1. Preheating procedure: Weigh the tableware produced as required in the raw material box, put it into a high-frequency wave to preheat evenly, and heat the powdered raw materials into a block (solidify but not disperse).
2. Smooth process: Pour the preheated sintered raw materials into the mold, start the mechanical smooth process, and carry out high temperature and high pressure, curing molding (commonly used in press molding).
3. Decal procedure: Cut the decals brushed with glossy powder according to the flower shape, and stick them on the plain tableware as required. The decal is pasted correctly, the direction of the decal is moderate, and it is beautiful. After the flowers are pasted, the mechanical printing process begins. The printing needs to be formed by secondary embossing, and the decals are printed on the tableware.
4. Gold adding procedure: After the product is decal, sprinkle light powder evenly on the surface of the product. Light powder can not be sprinkled less, otherwise it will affect the color of the product. Of course, no more sprinkles. Then turn on the machine, after mechanical high temperature and high pressure curing, the surface of the product has a porcelain luster.
5. Polishing process: Polishing and polishing should be carried out after the product is produced, because the edge of the produced product is rough, which is not conducive to people's life and use, and it is easy to damage people's hands and mouth; therefore, grinding and polishing are very important. By grinding and polishing, the rough edges of the product can be removed, making the product look better with smoother edges.
6. Inspection and packaging procedures: The polishing operation enters the inspection link, and the quality inspection is strictly controlled. Set up initial inspection and re-inspection, pick out substandard products, and then put them into storage and packaging.
The main functions of children's melamine tableware are as follows:
1. Excellent solvent resistance;
2. The surface of the product is smooth, non-toxic, tasteless, anti-fall, automatic arc extinguishing, etc.;
3. Widely used in tableware, daily necessities, etc.
4. Safe and hygienic, non-toxic and tasteless,
5. Sturdy and durable, not easy to break
6. Acid and alkali resistance, excellent oil resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance and various solvent properties
7. Smooth surface, easy to clean
8. Good temperature resistance, excellent performance in the range of -20℃～+120℃
9. Light weight, low specific gravity and moderate weight
10. Exquisite and bright patterns can be printed on the surface. The product has stable color and good texture, and has the beauty of traditional ceramics.
11. Its low thermal conductivity makes it easy to hold even if it contains hot items
Due to the high price of melamine powder, some unscrupulous businessmen directly use urea-formaldehyde molding powder as raw material for profit; some use urea-formaldehyde resin molding powder as raw material, and coat a layer of melamine powder on the outer surface of tableware. Urea-formaldehyde tableware is harmful to human body. When consumers buy, they should go to regular stores and supermarkets first, not booths; secondly, buying children's melamine tableware depends on whether the utensils have obvious deformation, color difference, smooth surface, uneven bottom, clear decal pattern, wrinkling and air bubbles, and Whether colored dishes have faded from rubbing back and forth with a white napkin.